Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Whose Fault? - guest post at Tim Fall's blog

Today I'm very happy to have a guest post up at Tim Fall's blog, "Just One Train Wreck After Another."

*****
Whose Fault? 

The other day I went to take cash out of the bank machine.  The prompts the machine gave me looked a little different from the way they usually do, but I wasn’t fazed:  it had been a while since I’d taken money out, and they update these things all the time, right?

But then a notice popped up saying, “YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $2.00 PROCESSING FEE PLUS YOUR OWN BANK’S CHARGES.”  Did I want to proceed, or cancel?

Click HERE to read the rest at Tim's place....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I love to hear from readers. (And tell me who you are if you're comfortable doing that -- sometimes the comment form defaults to Anonymous.)