Thursday, November 01, 2012

"Pageboys and Princes": guest post for Tim Fall



Today I have the honour of being a guest  at the blog of Tim Fall, a California judge who blogs with a lot of wit and wisdom about the Christian life and life in general. I've been following his blog for awhile and when I commented on a recent post of his, he asked me to write something; here's the result.

*********************************

When I was young I used to read a comic strip called “Prince Valiant.” I don’t remember any of the story line now, but I thought the Prince was very attractive with his pageboy haircut. I also liked his name: while for boys of my era “Valiant” probably meant a car, I liked the connotations of bravery, sacrifice, and fortitude...

Continue reading at Tim's Blog. Feel free to check it out -- and stay to read Tim's other posts too. They're really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I love to hear from readers. (And tell me who you are if you're comfortable doing that -- sometimes the comment form defaults to Anonymous.)