Thursday, June 14, 2012

"It's a beautiful day -- don't let it get away" *

The weather was gorgeous today:  sunny, breezy, no humidity.  I walked Jonathan to school and he was so cheerful and contented.  A friend came over shortly afterward and picked me up, and we went on a little shopping excursion and then had coffee and talked and laughed together.  I got home, only to head out soon again  to meet another friend at a noontime concert at St. George's Cathedral.  We spent an hour listening to the Cantabile Men's Chorus -- it was lovely.  Then I went to the market and bought some strawberries; berry season is here and they're so delicious!!

A beautiful day, start to finish -- well, technically it's NOT finished yet, but I'm optimistic.

*U2 song lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I love to hear from readers. (And tell me who you are if you're comfortable doing that -- sometimes the comment form defaults to Anonymous.)