Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"Where is my peace?" - guest post at Bronwyn Lea's blog

Today I'm honoured to be a guest on Bronwyn Lea's blog as part of her "Words That Changed My World" series.  I met Bronwyn online and have enjoyed reading her insightful, encouraging blog posts and her comments on many of the other blogs I visit.  (It's quite a community out here in the blogosphere!) 


*******

I have a friend I've been walking with every Tuesday morning for the past several months, and our conversations about books, family life, friendship, and God are always inspiring and life-giving.  A couple of weeks ago  ....

Click here to read the rest over at Bronwyn's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I love to hear from readers. (And tell me who you are if you're comfortable doing that -- sometimes the comment form defaults to Anonymous.)