Saturday, November 16, 2013

"ascending"

Today I'm very excited to have one of my poems featured as a guest post on Classical Quest, the blog of my friend Adriana Kassner Cunningham.  Adriana recently wrote a guest post for me about the quilts she'd inherited from her great-grandmother, and earlier this year we did another poem-and-photo collaboration on her blog.  So we make a good team!

I hope you'll head over to Classical Quest now to read my poem and see the lovely photographs Adriana selected to accompany it, and also to look at some of her other writing about "the classics and life."  Click HERE; it's that easy.....


 

photo credit:  Classical Quest





               

4 comments:

  1. Loved it and left a comment there, Jeannie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it too, Jeannie! Isn't blogging fun?!
    I'm sending you a cyber fist-bump. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adriana! :-) Bumping right back atcha.

      Delete

Please leave a comment; I love to hear from readers. (And tell me who you are if you're comfortable doing that -- sometimes the comment form defaults to Anonymous.)