Tuesday, May 08, 2012

I'm baaaack ...

After I created Allison's "Poor Girl, Rich Girl" blog back in January, the settings of this blog went a little awry, so I just put it on hold for the time being until Allison's project was finished.  I've now reset my old information on this blog and put Allison's introductory info on every post in her blog so that anyone who wants to read that one will know what it's about.

I've been posting quite a bit on Facebook since I joined in September, but I realize there are things Facebook doesn't do as well as a blog -- so hopefully I'll have a chance to post a little more often now and maybe share some pictures now & then as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; I love to hear from readers. (And tell me who you are if you're comfortable doing that -- sometimes the comment form defaults to Anonymous.)